Robin lives and breathes research-based, realistic, client-centered nutrition. Her evidence-based approach, creativity, and magnetic personality have made her a sought after nutrition expert in media, speaking, writing, and recipe development
- Food Photography, Food Styling and Recipe Creation
With years of experience developing, styling and photographing recipes, Robin channels her love for nutrition by creating art with food. If you share a passion for making a mess in the kitchen, following your senses, and creating magic, Robin is the dietitian you want on your recipe development team
- Media and Writing
Robin is a known nutrition expert featured on Yahoo Canada, Huffington Post, HUTV, Watan TV, Edmonton Journal and the Edmonton Women’s Magazine. Connect with her for your next project and see below for a few examples of her work:
- The Globe and Mail: Top Tips for Managing High Blood Pressure
- Yahoo Canada: Is Your Diet Changing your Gut Bacteria?
- Edmonton Journal: Audience Eats Up Edmonton Dietitian’s Advice on Popular Nutrition Website
- Edmonton Women’s Magazine: Tired of Your Winter Waistline?
- Nutrishus: What RD’s Do
- Alberta Milk: Sloppy Lennys
- Huffington Post: 9 Classic South Asian Foods that are Both Nutritious and Delicious
- Huffington Post: 7 South Asian Food Swaps That Still Taste Delicious
- HUTV: South Asian Nutrition
With a love for wholesome, natural, nourishing food, Robin is always searching for unique ways to help clients optimize their nutrition. If your company has a true focus on sharing nutrient-dense, delicious, whole foods that promote health and longevity, connect with Robin to explore opportunities for collaboration